Can't decide what to wear for Halloween? Some ideas from the Tea Party:
1) A witch or Hare Krishna a la Christine O'Donnell.
2) A Revolutionary War patriot with a black slave in tow.
3) A blubbering baby a la Glenn Beck.
4) A snake with a "Don't Tread on Me" banner.
5) An illegal immigrant or Muslim with an axe or scimitar to behead people.
6) A white sheet and a hood to show you're sick of white people being pushed around.
For more on the subject, see Teabaggers = Hatemongers and Klansmen, Militias, and Teabaggers.
Below: Forerunners of the Tea Party movement dress up for Halloween?
So this list is not endorsed or approved by the Tea party and is meant as a joke then?
Yes, I meant it as a joke. Sometimes it's hard to tell a satire from reality, eh?
I said the ideas came from the Tea Party, meaning the Tea Party inspired them. I don't know if the Tea Partiers would endorse them, but they might.
Post a Comment