One of the other hold ups is entirely my fault, I got married to Still Spring Films' Art Director--tall guy, Cheyenne, some of you might know him. All that wedding stuff tends to get in the way of everything else whether you want it to or not. I apologize for being remiss.
I wish I could say that we have a good lead on funding but as of this date but we do not. Since January we've been contacted by no less than ten different individuals from all over the world wishing to invest but every single one of them has strings that I, as the author of the current script, refuse to attach. I won't sell out history--nor will I play matchmaker to Indian obsessed Europeans who seem to think they can "get themselves an Indian wife" by investing in said production. It would be grossly irresponsible for any of one of the Still Springs team to accept such offers. Of course this means it's taking far longer than expected to make this movie but the reality of the importance of this production's history far outweighs the wait.