The dinner, "Taste of Native Cuisine," is a fundraiser for Tohono O'odham Community Action. Seating is limited to 60 people, and tickets are $125 each.
The chefs will prepare multi-course gourmet dinners featuring Native American ingredients and served with wine pairings.
Besides Ehrler, the other chefs are:
• Jack Strong, Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians, chef de cuisine at Kai, Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler.
• Lois Ellen Frank, Kiowa, chef/owner of Red Mesa Cuisine in Santa Fe, N.M., and author of the James Beard Award-winning cookbook "Foods of the Southwest Indian Nations."
• Walter Whitewater, Diné, Red Mesa Cuisine and 2008 recipient of the James Lewis Award for Best Native American Chef.
• Bertina Cadman, Diné, chef instructor at the Native American Culinary Program, Classic Cooking Academy in Scottsdale.
• Loretta Barrett Oden, Potawatomi, chef and host of the PBS cooking show "Seasoned With Spirit."